Marketing Your Palo Alto Home
When it comes to marketing your Palo Alto home, the most important thing to remember is the first impression. Using the highest quality photos and having expert editors tailor the photos is of paramount importance. It can make the difference between receiving 0 or 10 offers! According to a study done by “The Center for REALTOR Development (CRD)”, the statistics are very apparent.
- Homes with high quality photos sell 32% faster.
- The more photos, the better. Homes with one photo spend 70 days average on the market. Compared with homes that have 20+ photos spend, on average, only 32 days on market.
- Homes in the $200k – $1 million range earn between $3,000 and $11,000 more, when using high quality photography.
Marketing Using Virtual and 3D Tours
Another huge part of marketing your home, is incorporating virtual and 3D tours to give prospective buyers a simulation of what it is like to be in the house. From an investment stand point, I always urge sellers to consider this as a viable option. It allows a wider audience to make a determination on whether the home fits their needs. In this day an age of working from home, more and more people are migrating online to scope out homes they want to view in person. The more people who view the home online is directly correlated to the number who want to see it in person. In conclusion, leading to more offers. In turn, yielding a higher final sales price.
Moreover, the benefits of doing the virtual tour and 3D tour is that your home is permanently locked in a state of digital perfection. If you have had your yard landscaped and your house cleaned for showings. Get the photos and tours done, you then have that online, advertising the best version of your home. The return on investment for incorporating virtual and 3D tours is a huge value add for anyone looking to sell their home.
Drone Footage To Market Your Palo Alto Home
Drone footage is a unique selling point for properties that are situated on large lots, or are in the luxury price bracket. Using drone footage to sell land, wineries, uniquely shaped lots or homes with incredible views is pure genius. People feel like they are getting a tour in a helicopter, they feel special and they are highly engaged. Data supporting drones positive affects on listing price and sales price can be found at this link “SoldByAir”.
Some of our trusted resources are:
- Aerial Canvas – All inclusive packages for marketing homes
- Matterport – Used for powering virtual and 3D tours
- AltaVista Virtual Tours – Features different packages for photos, virtual and 3D tours
- Open Homes Photography – Exceptional quality photography etc.
For a valuation on your home click the link to have a full report mailed to you!
Simply include your name, address, phone number and email.
Nichols Luxury Homes has the tools and connections to help you succeed, when marketing your Palo Alto Home.